Hello and Happy 2018!
You may have noticed…things look a little different around here. KatHorrocks.com has a snazzy new logo and a whole new look. I hope you’ll enjoy browsing the site and admiring the new design.
There are lots of exciting things launching today with the new site that I have to tell you about…
The Put Yourself First Podcast
Eek! I’ve launched a podcast. Put Yourself First will be inspiring conversations with badass women, empowering you to make time for your personal goals and put yourself first.
The podcast will bring guest experts, fresh perspectives and relatable stories from women who’ve been exactly where you are - to inspire you to take those steps for yourself. Head over now to listen to the very first episodes.
Every Monday will be a new guest interview, and every Friday will be a shorter chat with just me. Currently, you can subscribe via iTunes and Soundcloud.
This will be the 3rd year running I’m creating a January series - a month packed full of content to get your 2018 goals off to a running start.
A new video will be up every day Monday to Friday - you can subscribe on YouTube, sign up to receive a weekly catch up email or check back here daily (6pm GMT) for the new post!
2018 Goal Setting Workbook (and Competition)
I wanted to come out with a new resource to help you guys have the best possible start to your 2018. So here you are! A complete step by step goal setting workbook from me to you. Free to download, print out and fill in yourself, to get inspired, plan and most importantly, take action!
There’s also a competition running, where you can win a Mum’s Luxury 2018 Diary or a Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook (AKA your very own Bullet Journal) to help you get organised and get those goals started in your to do list.
All the information will be revealed in this video, so watch now to find out how you can enter. I will include all the giveaway terms and conditions at the end of this post - please read them in full before entering.
Before I go, I wanted to say a huge thank you to Adam, my partner and 'in house' Graphic Designer responsible for all the branding on the site, as well as my lovely friend and talented Photographer Georgie Glass. Without these two, I couldn’t have pulled my vision for this site together! Love you guys.
I’m so thrilled to have a brand new year to encourage, support and cheer you on.
Whether it’s motivation, positive vibes, actionable advice or 1-on-1 support, I hope KatHorrocks.com will be a go-to resource for you in 2018 to put yourself first and make time for your personal goals.
All the love and all the good vibes!
Giveaway Details including Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
- Sign up to join the community (it’s FREE!)
- Download your 2018 Goal Setting Workbook
- Print it off, schedule your ‘goal setting session’ in, and fill it all out!
- Snap a picture of your goal setting process (get creative) and share on Twitter and/or Instagram - using the hashtag #PutYourselfFirstPodcast and tagging me @kat_horrocks so I can follow along, comment on your posts and keep track of who’s entered!
- Leave a comment below letting me know WHERE you’ve entered, your @ handle and WHICH of the 2 prizes you’d like to receive if chosen (or if you’d like either!)
An A5 Dotted Hardcover Leuchtturm 1917 in Navy
Mum’s 2018 Planner (brand?)
Tips for your picture:
- Stay accountable! Share something exciting that you wrote down in your workbook. We all want to see and be able to cheer you on!
- Get creative! Show us your Insta-worthy workspace, your goal setting companion (cute animals and babies are always welcome!), your must haves for a productive session.
By entering the competition, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run from 01/01/2018 to 21/01/2018 at midnight.
- 2 winners will be picked at random - 1 person who wants the Bullet Journal, 1 person who wants the Mum’s Planner.
- Once winners are selected, I will follow/message you on the account you entered with, along with tagging you in an update post announcing the winners (Instagram and Twitter) - please respond within 24 hours so I can ship your prize out to you.
- If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, another will be drawn.
- If your account is private, unfortunately I won’t be able to see your entry - please keep your profile on ‘public’ mode for the 3 weeks of the giveaway, so it can be verified on entry and on drawing the winner.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, and I can’t take responsibility for any mailing issues after I’ve posted them (proof of postage will be kept)